[Ip-health] New Tufts study on R&D costs

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Sat Nov 15 07:12:41 PST 2014

My understanding is that God did give us patents but it was intended as a challenge, much like the Apple and the snake, to see if we were minimally smart enough to resist. We weren't and aren't.

_______________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863