[Ip-health] The Office of Health Economics study

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Sun Nov 16 10:16:08 PST 2014

It seems to me that the slur it's self imposed. Nobody with any sense would accept information from Pharma any more than you would have from the big banks or Lehman Bros. You don't seem to understand that you are dealing with true institutional criminals. Yet you remain in their pockets. It's baffling.

_______________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863