[Ip-health] Corporate Sponsorship: The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development

K.M. Gopakumar kumargopakm at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 01:29:18 PST 2014

 Corporate Sponsorship

The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development (Tufts CSDD) invites you
to become a Tufts CSDD Corporate Sponsor.

Tufts CSDD is the only academic, multi-disciplinary, non-profit group with
a commitment to studying the economic, scientific, legal, and political
issues that affect pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. Tufts
CSDD’s goal is to further an understanding of the issues that impact the
development of new drugs and biologics. For over thirty years, Tufts CSDD
has advocated on behalf of initiatives and issues that further the cause of
pharmaceutical innovation. Because our work is objective, scholarly, and
rigorously scrutinized, it is highly regarded and cited by companies,
regulatory authorities, governments, and academic leaders worldwide,

Tufts CSDD has a unique and influential voice on issues dealing with
pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical innovation. *No other entity does what
we do.*  Our current and projected research agenda focuses on topics that
are critical to industry performance and operations, including the impact
regulatory and legislative initiatives on new product development. Our
value-added lies in our reputation for scholarship and independence. This
allows us to work with competing drug companies to obtain the data needed
to conduct our studies, and it’s why the U.S. Congress, government
regulatory bodies in the U.S. and abroad, and the multinational drug
industry rely on our research findings to understand the demands of
pharmaceutical innovation and to set policy.
The Benefits of Tufts CSDD Sponsorship:

   - Opportunity to participate in Tufts CSDD original surveys and submit
   data for confidential use in Tufts CSDD studies and multi-company research
   programs.

   - Significant discounts on registration for our annual Postgraduate
   Course in Clinical Pharmacology, Drug Development and Regulation, our
   Leadership for Drug Development Teams course, and other Tufts CSDD courses,
   workshops, and forums.

   - Discount on membership in our Tufts CSDD Executive Forum, as well as
   subscriptions to our bi-monthly *Tufts CSDD Impact Reports *and *Tufts
   CSDD R&D Management Reports*.

   - *Tufts CSDD Quarterly Updates*, highlighting our research activities,
   presentations, events, and other useful and interesting information about
   programs and activities at Tufts CSDD.

   - Direct access to Tufts CSDD Senior Research staff for specific
   information requests, as well as to ask questions regarding a particular
   area of interest or study.

To learn more about becoming a Tufts CSDD Corporate Sponsor, please
contact Tufts CSDD at 617-636-2170 or email, csdd at tufts.edu .

   - About the Center <http://csdd.tufts.edu/about>
   - History <http://csdd.tufts.edu/about/history>
   - From the Director <http://csdd.tufts.edu/about/from_the_director>