[Ip-health] MSF response to Tufts CSDD study on cost to develop a new drug

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Tue Nov 18 07:36:19 PST 2014

Bravo for MSF! And Tufts doesn't have this minimal common sense? I've said it before but the Tufts "Study" (pr release) doesn't deserve publication. It's a shill for Parma.

_______________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863