[Ip-health] The Winning Guess

Mohga Kamal-Yanni mkamalyanni at Oxfam.org.uk
Tue Nov 18 11:11:10 PST 2014

Congratulations
The main point for me is that pharma is more crazy that I thought! This is
unsustainable for the whole world, unless companies want to sell their
medicines only to the richest 1% of the world population.

Best wishes مع أطيب التحيات
___________________________________
Mohga (Dictating to the computer so please forgive silly mistakes) also
have computer problems so please forgive delays
Mohga M Kamal-Yanni
Senior health & HIV policy advisor, Oxfam GB
John Smith Drive, Oxford, OX4 2JY, UK (GMT, CET-1, EDT+5, EST+6)
UK Mobile   + 44 (0)777 62 55 884
Follow me @MohgaKamalYanni

From:   Elizabeth Rajasingh <elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org>
To:     Ip-health <ip-health at lists.keionline.org>,
Date:   18/11/2014 18:31
Subject:        [Ip-health] The Winning Guess
Sent by:        "Ip-health" <ip-health-bounces at lists.keionline.org>

Joel's guess of $2.47 billion (also the third highest guess) was the
closest to DiMasi's number of $2.558 billion-- Congrats, you're now $50
dollars richer.

The entire list of guesses is below.

Elizabeth

Charles Clift-1.157 billion
Nicole H-1.2 billion
Ronald Rader-1.55 billion
Wouter Deelder-1.655 billion
Gaelle Krikorian-1.705 billion
Maryam-1.75 billion
Mohga Kamal-Yanni-1.8 billion
Robert Weissman-1.826 billion
Aaron Kesslheim-1.95 billion
Patrick Durisch-1.97 billion
Matthew Flynn-2 billion
Thomas Pogge-2.015 billion
Ruth Lopert-2.1 billion
MIchael Davis-2.12 billion
Aidan Hollis-2.17 billion
Elizabeth Rajasingh-2.19 billion
Ellen 't Hoen-2.2 billion
Claire Cassedy-2.2 billion
Malini Aisola-2.3 billion
Manon Ress-2.355 billion
Kevin OUtterson-2.44 billion
Joel Lexchin-2.47 billion
Matt Price-3 billion
Katy Athersuch-5 billion

----
Elizabeth Rajasingh
Perls Fellow, Knowledge Ecology International
1621 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20009
*elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org <elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org>* |
 1-202-332-2670