[Ip-health] Updated Lawyers Collective - Patent Status for Key Medicines in India

Ramya Sheshadri ramyasheshadri8 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 03:42:57 PDT 2015

Dear All,

Due to change in the Lawyers Collective Website and certain technical
glitches the key medicines patent database was not available for the past
few months. We have now made it available in our new website and the
database can be assessed at this link http://w
ww.lawyerscollective.org/drugs-list

We have included new drugs such as ombitasvir, paritaprevir, grazoprevir,
elbasvir, dolutegravir/abacavir/lamivudine,  darunavir/cobicistat and
cabotegravir along with their patent application details in the patent
database.  Further new patent applications filed for all the listed drugs
has been updated in particular that of sofosbuvir,  sofosbuvir+ledipasvir,
dasabuvir, dolutegravir and asunaprevir.

Based on the user feedback a new field indicating the opponent details has
been included in the patent applications table and the pop-up table listing
the patent applications details can be saved as PDF by using the print
option.

Feel free to access the patent database and provide us with your valuable
inputs at ramya.sheshadri at lawyerscollective.org or
aidslaw at lawyerscollective.org.

Regards

Ramya Sheshadri