[Ip-health] New Version of 21st Century Cures Act Released, Marketing Exlusivity Provisions Appear to Be Removed

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Wed Apr 29 16:00:19 PDT 2015

Andy says there is a place holder in the bill for incentives, so the
exclusivity provisions are apparently going to go back in at some point.

Apparently the placeholder on p.142, is this.

[Subtitle I—Repurposing Drugs for Serious and Life-Threatening Diseases and
Conditions  [SEC. 2151. [TO BE SUPPLIED.]