[Ip-health] Wyden-Grassley Sovaldi Investigation Finds Revenue-Driven Pricing Strategy Behind $84, 000 Hepatitis Drug

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Tue Dec 1 12:16:37 PST 2015

A phrase meaning “abject and genocidal greed”: they murder people knowing they won’t be able to access the cure. Can we have the executives, John C. Martin, Gregg Alton and all the rest, arrested for crimes against humanity?

Sadly, while the Feds see the truth and declare it here, they have no means nor provide any remedies to stop this ongoing juggernaut of suffering and death, rooted in an intentional pogrom designed to fiscally rape public health coffers the world over.

George M. Carter