[Ip-health] Human Rights Council Social Forum 2015: Intervention of Knowledge Ecology International

Thiru Balasubramaniam thiru at keionline.org
Fri Feb 20 08:02:10 PST 2015

Human Rights Council Social Forum 2015: Intervention of Knowledge Ecology
International

http://keionline.org/node/2176

Submitted by thiru <http://keionline.org/user/6> on 20. February 2015 -
17:06

In accordance with Human Rights Council resolution A/HRC/RES/26/28
<http://daccess-dds-ny.un.org/doc/UNDOC/GEN/G14/086/06/PDF/G1408606.pdf?OpenElement>,
the Human Rights Council convened the 2015 Social Forum at the United
Nations Palais des Nations in Geneva from 18-20, February 2015 with a focus
on "access to medicines in the context of the right of everyone to the
enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health,
including best practices in this regard."

The program for the Social Forum 2015 can be found here