[Ip-health] Leukemia Patient in Court for Buying Cheap Medicine from India

odilon couzin ocouzin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 16:29:50 PST 2015

Here are a couple links to this article and other related ones, for anyone
interested. There is much talk but limited action around doing this for
other medicines as well.

Leukemia Patient in Court for Buying Cheap Medicine from India
http://english.caixin.com/2014-12-23/100767099.html

Leukemia patient prosecuted for buying pills overseas
http://www.china.org.cn/china/2014-12/22/content_34380340.htm

Leukemia Patient Faces Charges for Importing Life-Saving Medicine
http://beijingtoday.com.cn/2014/12/leukemia-patient-faces-charges-importing-life-saving-medicine/