[Ip-health] [HEALTHGAP] new UNITAID NGOs Board Member and Alternate Board Member

mumba christopher mumbamumba64 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 15 06:22:55 PST 2015

May I pass my heartfelt congratulations to Diarmaid McDonald, my previous host supervisor at STOPAIDS. I was attached to the then UK Consortium on AIDS and International Development, now STOPAIDS, in 2011 as a Commonwealth Professional Fellow under the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission and learnt a lot on global advocacy work from Diarmaid. He is a man of innovative ideas on global advocacy, health, communications, and activism I wish him all the best in his new roles. Christopher Mumba Jr.Journalist/Human Rights Activist/AIDS activist/researcher/authorLusaka, Zambia.