[Ip-health] Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton (1947–) - Encyclopedia of Arkansas

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Wed Jun 17 08:20:45 PDT 2015

You'll notice that even the firm doesn't do patent prosecutions (What patent lawyers do that nobody else can). They just do ordinary litigation some of which, they claim, involves ip and maybe patents. You can bet that if they litigate a patent they will hire authentic patent lawyers for the help they would need.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863