[Ip-health] HAI workshop on EU medicine policy in Riga, Latvia, 7 July 2015

Aliénor Devalière Alienor at haiweb.org
Mon Jun 22 10:11:10 PDT 2015

Dear All,

FYI - Health Action International (HAI) is organising a workshop on EU medicines policy on the 7th of July in Riga, Latvia.

Through a one-day workshop, HAI aims at informing civil society organisations based in the Baltic region on access to medicines issues and engage a dialogue on constructive ways to work for a change, both at the European and national level.

Please find here more information and the agenda : http://haieurope.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/HAI-Workshop-Agenda-Riga.pdf
Any CSOs working on public health and based in the Baltic region is warmly invited to attend the workshop.
Please note that HAI will refund the cost of the travel/hotel for participants from Estonia and Lithuania. If you do have contacts we can reach out to, please contact me.

Many thanks,

With kind regards,

Aliénor

Aliénor Devalière, European Policy Advisor

Health Action International
Rue de l'Arbre Benit 44 bte 3
1050 Brussels
Belgium