[Ip-health] My question

George Carter gmcfiar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 13:15:15 PDT 2015

Here's my question - followed by the email reply on the upcoming call.

Why do you support a horrifically secret, corporate giveaway that will guarantee literally MILLIONS of men, women and children worldwide will suffer and many millions will die for lack of access to essential medicines because you give all this control to an out-control-extortionate, cruel and vicious pharmaceutical industry that values profit above science, medicine and profit? An industry that essentially practices a form of business that is nothing short of economic genocide, both here and abroad?
***

Hey --

Thanks for submitting a question or comment for Monday's call with Assistant to the President David Simas at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time.

This is a great chance to hear directly from the administration about the trade policy President Obama has been working on.

RSVP right now to save your place on the call:

http://my.barackobama.com/Trade-Policy-Call

And if you have another question, go ahead and submit it here.

Thanks,

Organizing for Action

PAID FOR BY ORGANIZING FOR ACTION

This email was sent to: fiar at verizon.net.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 618120 Chicago, IL 60661