[Ip-health] Fwd: Todays Article Published in Economic Times "Compulsory Licensing of Drugs has hit India's Image"

leena menghaney leenamenghaney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 06:17:16 PDT 2015

*From:* Bhavesh Shah [mailto:bhavesh at heterodrugs.com]
*Sent:* 31 March 2015 17:33
*To:* Leena MENGHANEY
*Cc:* Rohit MALPANI; Prashant Sisodia
*Subject:* Todays Article Published in Economic Times "Compulsory Licensing
of Drugs has hit India's Image"

Dear Leena,

We refer to the article published by Economic Times today " Compulsory
Licensing of Drugs has Hit India's Image ".

We wish to inform that the statement has not been issued by Hetero Drugs
and we do not endorse the same since Mr.Srinivas Reddy do not currently
hold any serving position with Hetero Drugs or Hetero Labs which is the
Principal organisation which is currently serving for HIV,TB,& HEP C in the
access market globally . The said statement issued by Mr.Srinivas Reddy is
solemnly his personal views and we as an principal organisation  do not
authenticate the statement and in no way take the responsibility of such
statement.

We as an organisation  are committed to create an global access for
HIV/TB/HEP C and other related products and will continue our efforts in
the same direction in terms of negotiating with all the stake holders.

We sincerely apologise for the confusion created due to such statement
which is purely an individual views and have no relevance with our
organisation philosophy. We are also taking up the matter with the
requisite media agency asking them to be more cautious in publishing such
statement on behalf of our organisation in future without checking the
authenticity of the source publishing the statement.

Best Regards,

*Bhavesh SHAH*  |  *Director - International Marketing* | *Hetero Drugs
Limited*,  607/608, Matharu Arcade, 32- Subash Road, Vile Parle (East),
Mumbai - 400057, INDIA. | Board Line number: +91 22 66910809 ( 10 Lines)
 Fax No. +91-22-26845709 | Mobile number: +91- 9821044912 | Email :
bhavesh at heterodrugs.com |www.heterodrugs.com

Confidentiality Notice:

This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the
e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the
contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail transmission in error, please delete the message and any
attachments from
your Inbox.

--
Leena Menghaney