[Ip-health] Amazing video: campaing anti-HIV discrimination

Pedro Villardi pedro at abiaids.org.br
Mon May 4 11:54:48 PDT 2015

Hello all,

I would like to apologize for posting a video not related with IP issues
directly. I believe it is very important for all IP activists to watch this
video produced by GIV - Grupo de Incentivo à Vida, an ONG from São Paulo,
Brazil - member of GTPI - that reminds us all - at least it did for me -
what are we fighting for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58-X98to3ug&noredirect=1

The video has english subtitles.

Best,

Pedro Villardi

Coordenador
Associação Brasileira Interdisciplinar de AIDS - ABIA
Grupo de Trabalho sobre Propriedade Intelectual - GTPI/Rebrip
Avenida Presidente Vargas, 446 - 13° Andar
+55 21 2223-1040