[Ip-health] RV: The documentary they don't want you to see

Elodie Besnier elodie.besnier at saludporderecho.org
Tue May 5 04:11:08 PDT 2015

[Apologies for crossposting]

Dear all

We’re glad to share with you Salud por Derecho’s documentary Medical Research: Houston, we have a problem on the flaws of the current medical R&D system. After a premiere in Spain, where it has already attracted the attention of several media and has been watched by thousands of people, this documentary is now freely and openly available in both Spanish (http://eldocumentalquenoquierenqueveas.com/)and English (http://eldocumentalquenoquierenqueveas.com/the-documentary-they-dont-want-you-to-see/) at the link below. Please don’t hesitate to share it in your networks.

If you have any questions or comments on this documentary, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you

--

Elodie Besnier
Policy & Advocacy Officer
elodie.besnier at saludporderecho.org
c/Albasanz 49-51, 3ºA
Madrid 28037 /+34 910 116 884
+34 675 879 057
www.saludporderecho.org

Medical Research:
Houston, we have a problem
WHY THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE IT?

Because in this documentary experts and leading thinkers from around the world reveal chilling facts about our obsolete model of medical research. Because the truth is uncomfortable for those who try to hide it.  Because information is power and the more people that know what is going on, the more we can do something to change the situation.
For these reasons, we believe that it’s important for you to watch this documentary and draw your own conclusions.  Click on the button below to watch it anywhere, anytime, on any device.
If you believe that it is important for more people to know about this reality that directly affects our health, please help us broadcast this film. You can easily do so by sharing this documentary on your social networks.
If you would like to set up a screening of this documentary, we can help you organize it. Write to us at saludporderecho at saludporderecho.org and we’ll be in contact with you shortly.
Thank you!

Vanesa López
Executive Director
Salud por derecho

WATCH IT NOW: http://eldocumentalquenoquierenqueveas.com/the-documentary-they-dont-want-you-to-see/

PLEASE HELP US BY SHARING THIS DOCUMENTARY ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORKS