[Ip-health] NEWS: VA Should Acquire Life-Saving Hep-C Drug, Sanders Says

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Tue May 12 11:06:48 PDT 2015

Amazing that the VA of all agencies does not have enough money to pay for
this drug, give the role of the VA in supporting HCV research, including
but not limited to by the Pharmasett founder.

The press release refers to "emergency" measures, but the US law is not
limited to emergencies, although it was used during an emergency, as a
threat, in 2001.

Jamie

http://www.keionline.org/donate.html
+41.76.413.6584, twitter.com/jamie_love