[Ip-health] BBC: Call for $2bn global antibiotic research fund

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Fri May 15 06:48:52 PDT 2015

Because private companies do such a terrible job at producing truly useful effective and safe drugs, except for ed and balding, why not use the money to develop such drugs in government labs and forego patents entirely. Most of these drugs, almost all, are started in either govt labs or at government expense already.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863