[Ip-health] Updated Generic Sofosbuvir price in India.

Giten Khwairakpam giten.khwairakpam at treatasia.org
Sun May 17 21:13:02 PDT 2015

Dear friends and colleagues, We have been tracking the price of generic sofosbuvir in India under Gilead’s license.

Please follow the link for the same https://testandtreathepatitisc.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/summary-of-generic-sofosbuvir-availability-in-india-and-pricing.pdf . We update this from time to time so please keep checking in and let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Giten

Giten. Khwairakpam
Project Manager, Community and Policy

TREAT Asia/amfAR – The Foundation for AIDS Research
388 Sukhumvit Road, Suite 2104
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Thailand
t. +66 2 663 7561