[Ip-health] Honoring Jamie and Manon

Colleen Daniels colleen.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 00:01:20 PST 2015

Congratulations Jamie and Manon, you so deserve this award!! You have
taught me so much about being an activist! Thank you.
xxC

[image: https://twitter.com/ColleenDaniels8]
<https://twitter.com/ColleenDaniels8> [image:
www.linkedin.com/pub/colleen-daniels/4/578/3a3/]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/colleen-daniels/4/578/3a3/> [image:
http://Instagram .com/Cdaniels2012] <http://www.instagram.com/cdaniels2012>
--
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.