[Ip-health] Rebuttal to Libertarian Pro-Trade Think Tank - Malaysia

Fifa Rahman fifarahman at outlook.com
Tue Nov 17 04:44:09 PST 2015

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this listserv, great to be on here. My name is Fifa Rahman and I've been working on access to medicines and the Trans-Pacific Partnership for the past 4 years now.
I'd like to share a rebuttal that Joel Lexchin and I wrote in response to a libertarian think tank on regulatory data protection and impact on drug prices. We're still looking for a platform for it but please feel free to send on.

Fifa Rahman LLB (Hons), MHL (Health Law) (Sydney)
Policy ManagerEuropean Union Asia Action and CAHR ProjectsMalaysian AIDS Council