[Ip-health] Dr. Margaret Chan's remarks at TRIPS at 20 symposium, 28 October 2015

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Wed Oct 28 10:20:34 PDT 2015

Excellent news! I hope Egypt will find a way to manufacture a single pill of sofosbuvir and daclatasvir. That’s all people need to effect a cure, regardless of genotype. China has API daclatasvir available and I believe some effort is also underway in other countries (India?) to produce such a perfect cure for Hepatitis C that EVERYONE should have as a public health measure to eradicate a dangerous infection.

May the executives of Gilead and BMS be ultimately and soon arrested for their crimes against humanity and their vicious and violent greed. (Yeah, I know, snowballs in hell…or so it would seem at the moment…things CHANGE…)
George M. Carter