[Ip-health] CATO study of compulsory licensing & innovation

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Thu Oct 29 07:02:16 PDT 2015

What an outstanding article. I'll have to read our more closely! It's always been clear that the industry's own are just bogus.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863