[Ip-health] Senator Bernie Sanders Asks USTR to Endorse Waiver of WTO Patent Rules for Least Developed Countries

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Mon Sep 28 13:54:07 PDT 2015

I’d be curious if Peter considers the reality of living with a disease like HIV, hepatitis C, cancer, KNOWING that treatment is out there but solely due to the unconscionable greed of pharma, access is DENIED. That this industry does this intentional and with malice and greed aforethought and with no small amount of racism thrown in to the mix (whether overt or simply culturally assimilated), there actions are crimes against humanity that are nothing short of a form of economic genocide.

I hope the executives of these companies, for their lies, their distortions of data that kill people (e.g., Paxil, gabapentin, etc.), their failure to research infectious disease due to its lack of profitability, their price fixing, their socking away ill-gotten profits in tax havens, all these demonstrable crimes (despite lobbying rendering some of these “not” crimes), will result in many of these executives spending the rest of their lives in prison.

Justice WILL be served. You think things can’t change? Shkreli is the full vile face of Pharma and the degraded, corrupt morass that it is.
George M. Carter