[Ip-health] Senator Bernie Sanders Asks USTR to Endorse Waiver of WTO Patent Rules for Least Developed Countries

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:58:58 PDT 2015

The reality is that soon all these drugs will be marketed by the government. They are already invented by the government. Marketing is MUCH easier than inventing, unless you're just a marketer.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863