[Ip-health] Senator Bernie Sanders Asks USTR to Endorse Waiver of WTO Patent Rules for Least Developed Countries

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 14:45:08 PDT 2015

Jamie

 Mr Pitts is no more an expert in medicines than Pharma, of which it is a part. His organization seeks to put a "business model" on drug policy and the organization is filled with failed Republicans including some with vicious anti abortion records. This is a drug lobby masquerading as something it isn't.

__________________________________

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Office address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Mailing Address:

50 Avenue A
Suite 3A
NYC, N.Y. 10009
917-771-0235

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863