[Ip-health] ISO - Estimates of annual tax credits given for pharmaceutical R&D

Suerie Moon suerie_moon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 12:53:27 PDT 2016

Dear Ip-health,
I'd be grateful for any references to studies that have estimated total amounts of tax credits given for pharmaceutical R&D, if any are available. Jamie has kindly referred me to the raw data available at the IRS for the US. I'm curious as to whether any analysts have tried to pull this data together systematically to generate lump-sum figures (whether in the US or also in other countries that give such credits).
Thanks in advance,Suerie MoonHarvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health