[Ip-health] California Drug Price Plan Is Criticized by Patient Advocates

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Wed Aug 3 13:31:29 PDT 2016

I’m sorry but Project Inform is hardly an “advocacy” group. Look at their tax forms. Why in 2015, they took $250,000 JUST FROM GILEAD.

Excuse me if I find their distaste for anything AHF to have spilled over into the silly and in service of pharma. They’ve ceased being the slightest bit credible in my eyes.

Will the bill solve all the problems? Of course not, but it may also FORCE more transparency into all these nefarious drug price negotiations.
George M. Carter