[Ip-health] Ip-health Digest, Vol 76, Issue 3

George Carter fiar at verizon.net
Thu Aug 4 14:11:29 PDT 2016

I’ve known about them for decades and knew Marty pretty well. He was on FIAR’s advisory board.

I am dismissing them these days because of their HUGE intake of pharma money. See their 990s
http://www.projectinform.org/about-us/financials/

Their “criticism” of the proposal is lame—I’d rather have that proposition pass than not. And I think that all that pharma money has warped and poisoned their outlook. It happens.
Some fine people working there—making big salaries.

So I think I have come to my views from YEARS of experience and watching them. And I no longer trust or respect them. That’s my view and each person can come to their own views, based on the data and their own words.
George M. Carter