[Ip-health] INVITATION 30 September 2016 - Public Conference on clinical drug trials - Geneva

Patrick Durisch durisch at ladb.ch
Tue Aug 23 07:28:20 PDT 2016

INVITATION

Health Action International and the Berne Declaration are pleased to invite you to a public conference on Clinical Drug Trials on Friday 30 September 2016 in Geneva.

During this event we will discuss challenges regarding the globalization of medicines testing, clinical trial data transparency and new regulatory paradigms for marketing authorisations (such as adaptive pathways). In a fourth session, we will discuss the way forward towards needs-driven public health research.

For the programme and list of confirmed speakers, visit www.haiweb.org/CDTconference<http://www.haiweb.org/CDTconference>.

The event will take place from 09.00 to 17.30 at the Grande Salle du Môle<http://haiweb.org/hai-events/public-conference-clinical-drug-trials/> and will be followed by refreshments. Lunch will be provided.

We would kindly ask you to register your attendance (also indicating whether you will join us for lunch) by sending an email to durisch at ladb.ch<mailto:durisch at ladb.ch> by Monday 26 September 2016.

We look forward to seeing you there. Feel free to disseminate and promote the event.

Ancel.la Santos, Policy Advisor, Health Action International
Patrick Durisch, Health Programme Coordinator, Berne Declaration