[Ip-health] Revised Link - Invitation to Health Action International/PAS Center Workshop on Medicines Policy in Moldova

Bobbi Klettke bobbi at haiweb.org
Tue Dec 6 03:17:35 PST 2016

Dear IP Health Members,

There was a problem with the link provided in our announcement last week regarding the upcoming access to medicines workshop in Moldova, which is being offered by Health Action International and the PAS Center for Health Policies and Studies.

Here's the announcement again with the revised link:

Do you work for a civil society organisation in Moldova or surrounding countries? Join Health Action International and the PAS Center for Health Policies and Studies for a one-day workshop in Chişinău on 12 December on changing national access to medicines policies. Strengthen your influence over medicines access and innovation policies, expand your network, and develop policy recommendations that improve access to safe, effective and affordable medicines. For more information, visit http://haiweb.org/what-we-do/price-availability-affordability/equitable-access-in-europe/eu-policy-workshops/.

To RSVP, please email raquel at haiweb.org<mailto:raquel at haiweb.org>.

For more information, contact Health Action International policy advisor, Tessel Mellema at tessel at haiweb.org<mailto:tessel at haiweb.org>.