[Ip-health] Prices for prostate cancer drug Xtandi (enzalutamide)

Elizabeth Rajasingh elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org
Tue Jan 5 08:57:02 PST 2016

Dear ip-health,

We are looking for data points on the pricing of the brand name prostate
cancer drug XTANDI (generic name enzalutamide),in particular prices in high
income countries. I created a form for entering the information about the
prices. Those who submit price data can see the data that others provide.

As you may know, there are many places in the world where access to this
drug is severely limited.

When we collect more data points, I'll share the results with ip-health.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15WjKJPxzIQP_gIQxzgZa5cz1YAIzJx_JUUXgARCSEFQ/viewform

Thank you, Elizabeth

----
Elizabeth Rajasingh
Perls Research and Policy Fellow, Knowledge Ecology International
1621 Connecticut Ave. NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20009
*elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org <elizabeth.rajasingh at keionline.org>* |
 1-202-332-2670