[Ip-health] Pricing, manufacturer and marketer of Indian generic sofosbuvir and ledipasvir.

Giten Khwairakpam giten.khwairakpam at treatasia.org
Mon Jan 11 06:08:56 PST 2016

Dear all, Please find here the pricing, manufacturer and marketer of Indian generic sofosbuvir and ledipasvir co-formulated tablets  as on 10th January 2016.

http://hepcasia.com/2016/01/11/the-updated-pricing-of-ledipasvir-and-sofosbuvir-co-formulated-tablets/

The price can vary depending on where you buy in India and the process of purchase. As also with the similar list for sofosbuvir that we maintain, this is an effort to monitor the price drop/fluctuations while advocating for reductions and indicator that the price of DAAs can go lower and lower.

Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

We are working on the daclatasvir one and will share with you all soon.

Thanks
Giten

Giten. Khwairakpam
Project Manager, Community and Policy

TREAT Asia/amfAR - The Foundation for AIDS Research
388 Sukhumvit Road, Suite 2104
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Thailand
t. +66 2 663 7561