[Ip-health] Vacancy - Policy and Analysis Internship - Access Campaign- job description

Katy Athersuch katy.athersuch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:06:52 PST 2016

Dear All,

Further to my post about the internship yesterday, please see this link for
the job description: http://bit.ly/22YZHG5

Please also note that for Geneva we are only able to consider applications
from recent graduates- ie. people up to one year post graduation. For
Paris, applicants must be enrolled in a current university programme.

Further requirements are listed in the job description itself. The position
is paid.

Best,
Katy

--------------------------------
Dear All,

MSF Access Campaign is recruiting a* Policy and Analysis Intern.*

S/he will report jointly to the Medical Innovation and Access Policy
Advisor and the Legal and Policy Advisor within the Policy & Analysis team
of the Access Campaign.
- Starting date:        1 February 2016 or as soon as possible
- Contract length:        12 months
- Work time:                 Full time - 100%
- Location:                 Geneva, Paris or Berlin

Deadline for the applications: *25 January 2016*

Please see the attached for full details.

Best regards,
Katy