[Ip-health] Durban workshop sessions and

Saoirse Fitzpatrick saoirse at stopaids.org.uk
Wed Jul 13 05:45:47 PDT 2016

Apologies for cross posting.

Please see attached poster and details below for two workshop session STOPAIDS and TAC are running at the IAC on the UN High Level Panel on Access to Medicines and R&D reform campaigning.

Thanks,

Saoirse

UN High Level Panel on Access to Medicines: Putting Human Rights ahead of Intellectual Property Rights
Come and learn about the mandate of the UN High Level Panel; hear from patient reps and speakers from TAC, Section 27, STOPAIDS and Oxfam; and find out how the panel's report can help you in your access to medicines work.
Where: Treatment Networking Zone
When: Tuesday 19th July from 2-3pm

How to strengthen the international movement around Research and Development reform
The fight against high drug prices and the lack of appropriate medicines will continue as long our current medical R&D model prevails.
Come along and find out how we can build an international movement to bring about system change once and for all.
Where: Treatment Networking Zone
When: Thursday 20th July from 9-10am

This email has been scanned by the Purple Matrix
Email Security System.