[Ip-health] FW: New study on 2 Hepatitis C medicines' impact on health spending

BAGOZZI, Daniela bagozzid at who.int
Thu Jun 2 02:04:34 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Sorry for this second posting but it was brought to my attention that the below implies Sue Hill was the principal author of this paper when in fact it was Swathi Iyengar.  Sue Hill initiated the process and is of course a co-author.  So for the sake of accuracy and for Swathi, please see this as an amendment to my earlier posting.
Daniela