[Ip-health] TREAT Asia/amfAR releases Factsheet on Updated WHO Guidelines for hepatitis C.

Giten Khwairakpam giten.khwairakpam at treatasia.org
Mon Jun 13 22:57:31 PDT 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

As a part of our efforts to increase awareness of and treatment access for hepatitis C and HIV co-infection, TREAT Asia/amfAR is pleased to share the Factsheet on the updated WHO guidelines for the screening, care and treatment of persons with hepatitis C infection . It can be accessed at http://www.amfar.org/uploadedFiles/_amfarorg/Around_the_World/TREAT_Asia/hep_C_guidelines_2016.pdf
The Factsheet provides an overview of the screening, care and the treatment options recommended for specific genotypes.
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.
Apologies if you are receiving similar mail from other chain.

Thanks
Giten

Giten. Khwairakpam
Project Manager, Community and Policy

TREAT Asia/amfAR – The Foundation for AIDS Research
388 Sukhumvit Road, Suite 2104
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Thailand
t. +66 2 663 7561