[Ip-health] The NIH

Paul Davis pdavisx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:21:27 PDT 2016

The next POTUS needs to 1) appoint a new director, and 2) issue clear instructions correcting these violations of public interest and neglect of responsibility.

NIH is not fulfilling it’s function is to advance health science for public good. It is instead operating as corporate welfare for big pharma.

We need to make sure the 2016 candidates know that we reject this (ab)use of basic fairness and ROI for taxpayer resources.

—
Paul Davis
+1 202 817 0129
Skype/im: pdavisx