[Ip-health] Reminder: KEI Conference Call Tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. on NIH Policy

Zack Struver zack.struver at keionline.org
Tue Jun 28 07:44:33 PDT 2016

KEI will host a conference call tomorrow (Wednesday, 6/29) at 11:00 A.M. in
relation to NIH policy, including the recent decision by Director Collins
in the Xtandi case (http://keionline.org/xtandi), the grant of exclusive
licenses on NIH-patented inventions (http://keionline.org/nih-licenses),
and transparency of decision-making at the NIH.

KEI, Public Citizen, and UAEM will present on their work on NIH issues, as
will academics from Harvard and Cleveland State University.

All are welcome to listen to the call, and there will be a period for Q&A.

​If you have not yet RSVP'd, please let me know and I will provide you with
the call-in information.​

--
Zack Struver, Communications and Research Associate
Knowledge Ecology International
zack.struver at keionline.org
Twitter: @zstruver <https://twitter.com/zstruver>
Office: +1 (202) 332-2670 Cell: +1 (914) 582-1428
keionline.org