[Ip-health] In Memoriam: Fernando S. Antezana Araníbar

Maryam Karga malbang at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 23 05:32:57 PDT 2016

I had the opportunity and pleasure of working with Fernando Antezana while he was at WHO from 1994 to 1998.  He was also active in the area of Essential Medicines in the Americas region even after his retirement.  He was indeed dedicated to public health.  His institutional memory and encouragement will be sadly missed.  May we be able to continue with the legacy that he has left.

Maryam