[Ip-health] 6 Senators, 6 Representatives Send Letter to NIH in Support of Xtandi March-in

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Thu Mar 31 14:44:07 PDT 2016

Somebody has finally adopted our (Peter Arno and myself) view of the law and they got it dead right. The Times seem to be changing.

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Given that a firm purchased the rights to future royalties from UCLA for $1.14 billion, buyer must be pretty confident this request will be ignored (or someone at royalty pharma will be out of a job soon).

http://www.royaltypharma.com/images/royalty/PressReleases/Royalty_Pharma_UCLA_joint_Press_Release_Acquisition_of_Xtandi_Royalty_March_4_2016.pdf

Ken