[Ip-health] Urgent sign-on for Colombia: You have every right to issue licenses and protect access to meds

vivek anannd vivekvc2001 at yahoo.co.in
Thu May 12 08:52:17 PDT 2016

Would like to sign in in support of this letter
vivek

Dr.V.C.Vivekanandan
Ministry of HRD IP Chair Professor
NALSAR University of Law
Justice City, Shameerpet, 500078 RR District APPhone No: +91-40-23498402, +91-40-23498401 (D) Fax: +9140-23498403
Mobile: +919866050494 Mail;  vivek at nalsarpro.org  /vivekvc2001 at yahoo.co.in

Director- Institute of Global Internet Governance & Advocacy (GIGA)- www.thegiga.in
Adjunct Visiting Professor, University of Buffalo Business School, New York

vivek at nalsarpro.org,personal:vivekvc2001 at yahoo.co.in

visit www.liiofindia.org- one stop free legal portal for Indian laws & Treaties
Now LII of India for your smart phone- download at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.liiofindia.mobile.android