[Ip-health] Question re: legal tests for 'reasonable' or 'excessive' pricing

Suerie Moon suerie_moon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 03:13:28 PST 2016

Dear ip-health readers,
Could somebody point me to any legal tests/approaches to determining what is a 'reasonable' vs 'excessive' price for a product? I am particularly looking for any tests related to medicines, but application of the principle to non-medical products would also be of interest.
Thanks in advance,Suerie Moon

Suerie Moon, MPA, PhD
Director of Research, Global Health Centre and Visiting Lecturer, GraduateInstitute of International and Development Studies, Geneva
Adjunct Lecturer, Department of Global Health and Population, Harvard T.H. ChanSchool of Public Health
suerie.moon at graduateinstitute.ch
tel: +41-22-908-5845