[Ip-health] WHO Launch: Global report on access to hepatitis C treatment. Focus on overcoming barriers

BAGOZZI, Daniela bagozzid at who.int
Thu Oct 27 09:33:58 PDT 2016

Thanks for those comments. WHO does not fund pharmaceutical products. But we do work with agencies that do, which is why the current Prequalification assessments of several generic hepatitis C medicines is important - if they're listed, they'll be eligible for international procurement.
Hope that helps.
Daniela

Sent from my iPhone