[Ip-health] PhRMA's reaction to Columbia's decision to cut prices

Michael H Davis m.davis at csuohio.edu
Sat Sep 17 07:55:54 PDT 2016

The problem with this it brings to mind used car dealers. As much as I love a 57 Chevy, I still think health care should not be reduced to that level.

Prof. Mickey Davis
216/687-2228(phone)
917/771-0235 (cell)

Mailing Address:
Cleveland State University
2121 Euclid Avenue, LB 234
Cleveland, OH 44115-2214

Campus Location:
Cleveland-Marshall College of Law
1801 Euclid Avenue
Law Building, LB 234

Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Reg. No. 45,863