[Ip-health] Official roster of candidates for WHO Director-General has been released -Election process for the new WHO Director-General

Tido von Schoen-Angerer tido.von.schoenangerer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 05:17:03 PDT 2016

David Nabarro is 67 years old (according to wikipedia), well past WHO retirement age. Philippe Douste-Blazy is 63, the other candidates are younger (though I can't see the age of Flavia Bustreo on the internet). It is not clear from the code of conduct or the WHO constitution how age is dealt with in the DG selection. Anyone knows?
Best,
Tido