[Ip-health] Jobs going at MSF Access Campaign

Joanna Keenan joanna.l.keenan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 07:17:00 PDT 2017

Hi folks

Just flagging that we have a couple of job openings available at Médecins
Sans Frontières Access Campaign; we're currently looking for:

Press and Communications Officer (that's my job) - closing 12 April
Regulatory/AMR Pharmacist - closing 18 April
Medical Innovation and Access Policy Advisor - closing 25 April

All job descriptions, with details on how to apply, can be found here:
https://msfaccess.org/content/jobs

Please feel free to share with interested people! Thanks!

Kind regards

Jo

*Joanna Keenan*

Press Officer

Médecins Sans Frontières - Access Campaign

P: +41 22 849 87 45

M: +41 79 203 13 02

E: joanna.keenan[at]geneva.msf.org

T: @joanna_keenan