[Ip-health] KEI Receives Response from U.S. Army on Proposed Zika Vaccine License to Sanofi

Zack Struver zack.struver at keionline.org
Mon Apr 24 12:43:28 PDT 2017

Today, we received a letter from the U.S. Army addressing the concerns of
KEI and other public interest groups on the proposed grant of an exclusive
license to Sanofi on government-owned patents on a Zika vaccine.

Additional information and our reaction is available here:
http://keionline.org/node/2757

--
Zack Struver, Communications and Research Associate
Knowledge Ecology International
zack.struver at keionline.org
Twitter: @zstruver <https://twitter.com/zstruver>
Office: +1 (202) 332-2670 Cell: +1 (914) 582-1428
keionline.org