[Ip-health] Laurie Garrett mention of Roger Bate

Jamie Love james.love at keionline.org
Thu Aug 24 08:07:30 PDT 2017

Laurie has done very good work, and she describes much of it here.   I
actually did not mean to post this to ip-health.  Sorry Laurie.

But, the reference to Roger Bate was pretty stunning, and I wanted to
highlight that to a few people.

Here are a few links about Roger Bate:

https://www.desmog.uk/2015/02/21/what-you-ve-always-been-getting-wrong-about-big-tobacco-funding-climate-deniers
https://www.keionline.org/node/672

http://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/news-stories/op-ed/patent-lies-letter-editor-new-york-sun

http://www.pharmadisclose.org/pttag/wsj070209.html

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 10:25 AM, Michael H Davis <m.davis at csuohio.edu>
wrote:

> I'm a bit confused. I read her piece, a bit hastily I admit, but didn't
> find it that bad overall. Did I miss something? It's this just an ad
> hominem issue about Roger Bates? I must have missed something.
>
> Mickey
>

> Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

+41.76.413.6584, twitter.com/jamie_love